• Author
  • #4404


    I have twins, age 18 and my ex had egg donations, and I donated sperm. I lived with the twins for 12 years
    till the ex threw me out for no reason. She is now suing me for child support, but wont let me see my children.
    I had a good 12 years with them and boom….she ended it….please help me get legal aid so I can see my twins again.
    The mother is also a well known fertility doctor in NYC.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.